Leading through Uncertain Times
Time & Location
About the Event
Our questions to you are:
- Despite having a good plan, are you frustrated that you and your team don’t seem to be gaining momentum in implementing it?
- Do you feel let down by yourself, colleagues or employees despite your best efforts?
- Are you and your team doing a lot but not getting much accomplished?
- Are you feeling the pressure of finding the perfect solutions to your organisation’s challenges?
- Are you starting to feel the weight of “carrying” others just to get things done?
- Is fear of the future taking more of your energy or focus than your tasks?
- Are you simply surviving or don’t feel like you are still making a difference at work?
- Do you feel lost in the fog of all the potential decisions and futures?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need to be at our upcoming breakfast seminar. Join Leadership expert, Dr Richie Achukwu, and get insights and strategies to equip yourself to navigate your team and organization to success even in times of uncertainty and change.
Dr Richie Achukwu is an Author, Executive & Leadership Coach, Leadership Trainer and Group Coach. He has undertaken leadership development interventions for both the Private and Public sectors in South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Chad, Suriname and Nigeria. He holds a Doctorate in Leadership & Management from Logos University (USA), a Certificate in Leadership Coaching from Harvard University (USA), a Masters in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), a Certificate in MasterCoach Training from the International Authority for Professional Coaching &