Wed, 02 Jan|
Prism Office Park
Do you want to send powerful messages? (1)
Public speaking and Presentation skills are a must-have for any leader or manager. They play a key role in increasing the influence that a leader has.
Time & Location
02 Jan 2019, 18:00 – 22:00
Prism Office Park, 1 Ruby Cl, Witkoppen, Sandton, 2068, South Africa
About the Event
The course is an intensive programme that covers all the aspects of Public Speaking and Presentations – from self-awareness, to planning, to voice and speech techniques to preparation of content and the actual delivery of your presentation.
Duration: Fridays 18:00 – 20:00 and Saturdays 8:30 – 12:30 Over a 4-week period..
At the end of this programme, you will have become an confident and influential speaker with the ability to:
1. Understand and apply your unique style and delivery
2. Develop your speaking style as well as speech techniques
3. Understand and utilise non-verbal communication to engage with your audience
4. Understand and apply different tone techniques to connect with your audience
5. Use pace and structure more effectively
6. Use language creatively to achieve maximum impact
7. Tailor and generate content for different audiences
8. Use visual and audio aids in your presentations to create impact
9. Apply different styles of presentations for different audiences
10. Understand and apply Personal Branding tactics to manage your image & profile as a Speaker or subject matter expert